Motor Authority - Kia Stinger Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-23-2017, 03:55 PM Thread Starter

Motor Authority

One of the most popular car publications has finally made Stinger review (I don't understand why so late??). I think I already know everything about Stinger, but I still enjoy watching different reviews lol. Check it out!

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-24-2017, 09:28 AM

Wish he went into more detail about the custom drive mode and actually gave it a try instead of what the Stinger came stock in. We don't usually see journalists fiddling with those functions.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-24-2017, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumblebee View Post
Wish he went into more detail about the custom drive mode and actually gave it a try instead of what the Stinger came stock in. We don't usually see journalists fiddling with those functions.
Agree. If you're looking for the Drive Mode explanation, here is a great video to get an understanding of what you're gonna be dealing with.

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-25-2017, 04:12 AM

That's interesting, you can even adjust the active engine sound even though it doesn't seem to be a performance setting. So you can have Sport in everything else while the engine is set to Eco?
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-27-2017, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumblebee View Post
That's interesting, you can even adjust the active engine sound even though it doesn't seem to be a performance setting. So you can have Sport in everything else while the engine is set to Eco?
As cool as that might sound when it comes time to drive in Eco but have a Sportier sound in the background, it will be obvious as to what's happening and feel very artificial. Often when people want to drive in Eco mode they want to completely disconnect from anything beyond normal driving.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page