2019 Kia K900 Unveiled - Page 2 - Kia Stinger Forum
 1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-11-2018, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellowjacket View Post
It's a bold move for Kia to price the K900 so aggressively, regardless of the premium features it offers. For that kind of money it better match the performance of the Stinger as well.
They have no choice, its the cost of setting up the brand for the future. If they don't then down the road they will be under pricing themselves.
Even the Stinger is too much money for some people but anyone who really appreciates it won't see price as a barrier.
post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-12-2018, 09:16 AM

I just don't see why if you're going to spend +$50k on a luxury vehicle, why you would go for the K900 over one of the German options. They have proven platforms of reliability and performance, which is why I think Kia should have positioned themselves as a cheaper alternative.
SocalStinger likes this.
post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-16-2018, 09:31 AM Thread Starter

Its now been estimated that the K900 will sell for more than $60k. I don't think Kia is too focused on selling a lot of this model, as the previous generation did not do so well here in the U.S. I think the car main purpose is to prove that a Kia can legitimately demand luxury prices. That will in turn elevate the brand's image.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page