New to the forum, considering the GT - Kia Stinger Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-26-2018, 10:53 AM Thread Starter

New to the forum, considering the GT

Hey guys, just joined up the forum and wanted to say hello. Currently driving an older Optima and really impressed with what I'm seeing around the Stinger. The main hesitation I'm having is with the pricing that I'm seeing. Think there is any chance to get it under MSRP?
post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-02-2018, 04:27 PM

Welcome to the community. I bet you're wondering what the next Optima can be with what we're seeing in products like the Stinger and new Forte.
I was looking into the Optima at one point and couldn't get over how Audi-like the interior was on them.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-03-2018, 11:30 AM

Welcome to the forum Mike, glad to hear you have an interest in the GT. There a lot of Stingers currently going for under MSRP and I've seen some in my area listed as low as $39k (slightly used).
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-04-2018, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoreanTune View Post
Welcome to the forum Mike, glad to hear you have an interest in the GT. There a lot of Stingers currently going for under MSRP and I've seen some in my area listed as low as $39k (slightly used).
folks looking for these on the used market might be in luck due to Kia's brand perception going forward and how the Stinger holds up
if they devalue beyond the normal it might have the benefit of seeing a tuning boom.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-07-2018, 12:18 PM

Welcome to the forum sir. Most dealerships have been having a tough time moving Stingers off the lot, so I'm sure you'll find many that are willing to negotiate. As long as you're okay with being patient and shopping around, I'm sure you could score yourself a great deal.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-10-2018, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellowjacket View Post
Welcome to the forum sir. Most dealerships have been having a tough time moving Stingers off the lot, so I'm sure you'll find many that are willing to negotiate. As long as you're okay with being patient and shopping around, I'm sure you could score yourself a great deal.
i'm thinking it might lead Kia to pushing harder on bringing a drastic refresh soon as to save the Stinger.
Seen many brands do this, even right after the first year model. At least in Kia's case it won't need to be drastic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page