Eyes on the prize - Kia Stinger Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-16-2018, 02:52 PM Thread Starter

Eyes on the prize

Just wanted to say hello to everyone!

I'm a current owner of a 2016 Kia Optima but keeping a watchful eye on Kia's new beast of a machine. I've been very happy with my Optima thus far and would certainly love to one day upgrade to the Stinger...that being said its hard to wrap my head around dropping that kind of cash on a Kia. Wanted to see what everyone thought of its current pricing.
post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-17-2018, 08:34 AM

Finding something like the Stinger for a MSRP of just $31,900 was unheard of until Kia stepped in. At least not in the new car market and even if you decide to go with the standard model with no additional options, that's still a 255 hp 2.0 liter 4-Cylinder powered vehicle. Amazing performance for what it is.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-17-2018, 02:12 PM

What you should do is compare the Stinger to what else you can get for your money that's you're interested in because that way it will put into perspective what's really for you.
Being a bit familiar with Kia and the great market, along with what they offered along with the lack of it, the Stinger is worth the money.
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-22-2018, 09:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoreanTune View Post
Just wanted to say hello to everyone!

I'm a current owner of a 2016 Kia Optima but keeping a watchful eye on Kia's new beast of a machine. I've been very happy with my Optima thus far and would certainly love to one day upgrade to the Stinger...that being said its hard to wrap my head around dropping that kind of cash on a Kia. Wanted to see what everyone thought of its current pricing.
Welcome to the forums!

I have to say when the redesign Optima first came out I too found it hard to drop 30k on the top of the line Optima with everything! Here I am 6 years later and couldnt have been happier. KIA still is making a name but they have some good stuff to show for themselves now

-Paul

www.K8StingerStore.com
Click on the link above or below to view our new website that is now live!
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-20-2018, 10:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Welcome to the forums!

I have to say when the redesign Optima first came out I too found it hard to drop 30k on the top of the line Optima with everything! Here I am 6 years later and couldnt have been happier. KIA still is making a name but they have some good stuff to show for themselves now

-Paul
IMO I think Kia has to rethink their strategy which isn't too hard to do. Most other brands have traveled the path they're about to. Stinger should ideally rub off on other vehicles. If the Optima could be like a Stinger sedan then they might have a fighting chance.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page