My Issues at 4000 miles :( - Page 2 - Kia Stinger Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-26-2018, 08:43 AM

Was really hoping we'd get an update on this situation, to determine whether or not its a simple fix. I haven't heard much in regards to recalls except for the rattling noise in the tailgate. I would hope, considering the price point of the Stinger that dealers are being more attentive.
post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-26-2018, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoreanTune View Post
Was really hoping we'd get an update on this situation, to determine whether or not its a simple fix. I haven't heard much in regards to recalls except for the rattling noise in the tailgate. I would hope, considering the price point of the Stinger that dealers are being more attentive.
People are often quick to complain and get their voice out about issues so as you can expect that will be the case here. The lack of it is good news to me, hopefully it stays that way. Ultimately I will want to see some numbers from Kia. Stats as a new owner of an entirely new product is invaluable.
post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-27-2018, 08:37 AM

@hommerxxx did the brake and tranny problem end up going away by itself or did the dealership fix it? I think there was a TSB for a possible leak around a sensor on transmission fluid lines. Not sure if that would be the cause.
post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-28-2018, 12:16 PM

From what it sounds to be, the brake issue might be as simple as the brake line needing to be changed.
If it was an older vehicle then I would have suggested getting a brake fluid flush.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page