Kia Stinger Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kia has shown off an assortment of different models at this years SEMA, including a very slick Stinger GT. Its got a widebody kit, a carbon fiber hood and some kind of brushed steel wrap. It's riding on 22 inch forged wheels with Nitto tires and its also got what appears to be a custom exhaust. Things have also been upgraded inside the cabin and I really like the red leather and black suede color scheme.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Really sharp looking concept imo and I think a widebody stance suits the Stinger perfectly. The interior is a bit loud for my taste, but I really like the custom setup they've done with the trunk. Would like to hear the custom exhaust, because the factory system is pretty meh.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Its been quite a long time since I've seen any mention of DUB, but they've done a good job with this Stinger. If they have modified the exhaust, it looks like they are still using the factory tips. Looks stock to me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.