Kia Stinger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

A few days ago I watched SEMA Walkaround video and found this amazing vehicle. I've never heard about Stinger before SEMA, so I'm here to find more info about it and maybe get some insides:)

Looking forward to chat with ya guys

Cheers

·
Registered
186 Posts
SEMA is a place of discovery. :D Welcome friend and we hope you find what you need here.
Though I do agree, Kia could advertise the Stinger more and they shouldn't have much problem selling such an affordable and well balanced car.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hey there, welcome to the forum!

What walkaround video did you watch? I couldn't find any good and long video from SEMA... Can you send a link to that video if possible?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yea, for sure!

I watched this AutoGuide video. It's pretty long and they have a wide selection of cars there, check it out:

·
Registered
248 Posts
SEMA was the best thing to happen to the Stinger from the way I see it. Give it a few months and you guy will see how much the aftermarket loves the Stinger, already getting a lot of interest from those groups. Too bad it takes a car maker like Kia to come around and do this and not Toyota, Nissan or some other brand that HAD the chance.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Come to think about it, Kia should have built a higher performing Stinger just for this display, similar to what you see professional drifters have. People need to see the potential of these and/or have a unique display to market it. Surely it would be a great way to spend $75,000 on just the car itself.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I think their idea was to show what basic model can do on the track. Drifters are the smaller target market for Kia (IMO) and usually, they don't need to see a car in this way to detect its potential. Hence they did it for the main target market and I think it was pretty good.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts