Kia Stinger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! I'm in the market for a new sporty sedan and I'm torn between the new redesigned Stinger or the redesigned G70. Hopefully as I scroll through forum it'll help me make my decision.

If anyone had a similar decision like me between the Stinger and the G70, what sold you on the Stinger?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey everyone! I'm in the market for a new sporty sedan and I'm torn between the new redesigned Stinger or the redesigned G70. Hopefully as I scroll through forum it'll help me make my decision.

If anyone had a similar decision like me between the Stinger and the G70, what sold you on the Stinger?
I was still driving the 08' G35X when I found the Stinger and I had the option to buy either car. With that said, I think the G35 and its newer counterparts are moving in the wrong direction. It just looks like an Altima with Infiniti guts. Speaking of the guts, nothing has really changed. I couldn't justify buying any of the Genesis considering my 08' works just fine, so I went with the Stinger and I don't regret a thing about it! ok, it's a bit of a pain to change the wipers.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts