So, let me start by saying that I love my GT2 AWD Stinger. That being said, some stuff I'm going to nit pick on
- I don't like that I haven't been able to successfully turn off the collision avoidance. I get the function and there is a place for it but the way I drive, this thing is a menace for me.
- When reversing, the volume on audio is reduced. This is bad when a podcast is playing because it does the exact opposite of what is intended and makes me focus more on the audio to make sure I don't miss anything.
- Cannot adjust the nav system when driving which makes the assumption it is the driver providing the input. Have to stop to do navigation as a result instead of being able to have a passenger make changes on the fly.
- Hands on steering sensor is not tuned well and I've had multiple instances of the electronics telling me to put my hands on the wheel when they are actually on the steering already.
- Blower on feet for heating is in my opinion weak compared to most cars I have owned. I don't know if this is a sensor issue.
- The road holding across the different modes is significantly different. This is to be expected but the one thing I have noticed is that there is a lot of looseness in the steering in all modes except sport mode, especially obvious in rain. I don't know if it is just me which is why I am mentioning it here but it can be a bit nerve racking. I can feel the movement of the car under me and in rain this vehicle in any mode other than sport feels like it can get away from me. I can only describe it as looseness which is unnerving in heavy rain.