Kia Stinger Forum banner

West Coast Customs SEMA Kia Stinger Revealed

15K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  KStingFan 
#1 ·
Have you guys seen the West Coast Customs SEMA Kia Stingers yet? Found some images of it and I just wanted to share them.

Looks like they just stanced it out with just suspension, wheels and a widebody kit with fender flares. Didn't expect to see much in terms of performance mods.

Exterior
  • Custom Pearl Blue Metallic Paint
  • West Coast Customs Stinger GT Custom Wide Body Fenders And Flares
  • West Coast Customs Carbon Fiber Custom Aero Kit
  • West Coast Customs Quad Exhaust Tips

Interior
  • West Coast Customs Blue Leather Seats And Piping
  • West Coast Customs Hand Stitched Gray Leather Dash Panel
  • West Coast Customs Alcantara Wrapped Steering Wheel

Suspension
  • West Coast Customs Coilover Suspension
  • Front Lowered 1.4"
  • Rear Lowered 1.2"

Wheel/Tires
  • KEENDESIGN MonoBloc Forged KD-04 Wheels
  • Front Wheels - 20x8.5
  • Rear Wheels - 20x10

See less See more
#7 ·
I love what they did with the Stinger because most importantly it looks like something any regular owner can do, although it will take some effort. Still, very practical, within financial reach. However those wheels don't look Korean enough, more of a setup well suited for an American car.

#9 ·
I may be biased, but the stinger would look a lot better in yellow. :D
Perhaps a set of matte grey wheels would match the SEMA Stinger more because all I see right now is a distracting, bright set of wheels. Wish they allowed people to take pictures of the interior with all the custom upholstery and trim.

#15 ·
Great idea! It definitely won't hurt anyone if Kia launches something like Part division. If you're okay with its basic look it's fine, but a lot of potential customers are looking to upgrade and improve this type of cars. I would love to see something like that for Stinger!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.